Advanced Liquid Gas Measurement
Mon, 09/10/2012 - 10:46am
Sierra Instruments introduces a cryogenic version of its InnovaMass® 240 multivariable mass vortex flowmeter for advanced, more reliable measurement of liquefied gases. The company says that other features include:
- Mass calculations done with the latest density equations of state for liquid oxygen, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide.
- Accommodations for liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, liquefied natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas down to -330°F (-200°C).
- A special cryogenic-temperature resistance temperature detector.
- No moving parts to wear out or require service, which provide stable readings and an increased service life.
- The flexibility to be loop powered with power in, a programmable analog output, and a HART or MODBUS signal riding on the same 2 wires.