Solve Noisy Signal Issues
Fri, 08/10/2012 - 10:01am
AutomationDirect’s high-speed FC-ISO-D optical isolators provide the versatility to solve various interface problems between an incremental encoder signal and a PLC, servo drive or other input devices. The company says that the isolators are:
- Ideal for use with single-ended or differential line driver encoder signals.
- Designed with three complementary open collector outputs rated for 5-36 VDC that can be used in single-ended configurations.
- Able to offer optical isolation rated at 1800V, which separates the input signals from the outputs.
- Able to convert a differential line driver encoder signal to an open collector single-ended signal, or change encoder signal voltage to match receiving electronics input.
- Ideal for use with encoders and servo drive encoder signal inputs and outputs.
- Characterized by three differential line driver outputs rated for 5VDC, with 1800V optical isolation.