Sniffing & Snuffing out Combustible Gas
Wed, 08/08/2012 - 8:37am
E Instruments has equipped its 7899 gas sniffer leak detection tool with:
- A highly sensitive tip to pinpoint small leaks of any combustible gases and hydrocarbons from piping and/or appliances.
- Compatibility with natural gas, methane, propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.
- An 11-inch fully flexible probe for hard-to-reach places.
- A range from 0 to 10,000 PPM.
- Auto zero-drift adjustment, as well as a hold function.
- A large visual LCD and bar graph display, in addition to an audio alarm.
- Readings in PPM, percent volume and percent lower explosive limit.
- Quick response times.
- A portable, rugged, hand-held and easy-to-use design.
- Suitability for any HVAC professional.