Pressure Transmitters for Gas, Steam or Liquids
Endress+Hauser’s Cerabar M PMC51 and PMP51 pressure transmitters are suitable for accurate absolute and gauge pressure measurements in gases, steams or liquids, and for level, volume or mass measurements in liquids. According to the company, the transmitters are characterized by:
- Standard accuracy is 0.15 percent with 0.075 percent accuracy available as an option.
- Long term stability is 0.1 percent of URL/year and 0.25 percent of URL/five years.
- They are available with ceramic or metal process isolating diaphragm seals which allow the sensors to work in temperatures up to 752°F or pressures up to 6,000 psi.
- Outputs include 4-20mA, 4-20mA with HART, Profibus PA and Foundation Fieldbus.
- A separate housing option allows the electronics housing with its optional LCD display module to be mounted up to 33 feet from the sensor.
- The intrinsically safe (Ex ia/IS) transmitters can be used in hazardous areas, including FM/CSA Division 1 installations.
- Models include the PMP51, which has a piezoresistive measuring cell and a metal welded process isolating diaphragm to handle pressures to 6,000 psi, and the PMC51, which has a capacitive measuring cell and a ceramic process isolating diaphragm, and provides a metal-free PVDF connection.
- All versions are compliant with ASME-BPE, have 3A and EHEDG approvals, can be used for process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, and are certified to IEC 61508 Edition 2.0 and IEC 61511 by TÜV NORD.