Precise Temperature Control & Uniformity
Mon, 08/27/2012 - 1:00pm
Benko Products believes that its Sahara batch ovens with roll-in carts maintain optimal temperature control and uniformity for drying or curing. Other features include:
- The ability to cure or dry small parts in the chemical and plastic industries, to name a few.
- Precise temperature control achieved through the ovens’ unique controls system, which includes a thermocouple-actuated digital temperature controller, motor control pushbuttons, and on/off heat switch, LED pilot lights and adjustable over-temperature control.
- Compliance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 86 safety standards for Class A ovens that heat flammable materials, are electrically heated to maintain 350°F and provide cross-flow air circulation, which allows the ovens to maintain temperature control and uniformity.
- Roll-in carts with removable and adjustable shelves to support varying loads, as well as heavy-duty casters and wheel guide tracks for easy maneuvering.
- An easy-to-use and reliable design suitable for the harshest environments.
- Selection from a variety of air-flow patterns to suit end-users’ specific needs.
- Availability in carbon steel or stainless steel.