Mastering the ProcessMaster Flowmeter
ABB’s Measurement Products introduces the advanced ProcessMaster FEM300 Minimag as an electromagnetic wafer (flangeless) flowmeter that comes in 1/10- through 4-inch (DN 3 through DN100) sizes. The company says that the ProcessMaster further delivers:
- Advanced data storage that eliminates the need to match sensor and transmitter in the field.
- Factory-set parameters that can be modified quickly and easily without opening the housing via a user-friendly display and soft-key buttons.
- A higher excitation frequency for the transmitter for especially short response times.
- Advanced digital signal processing for improved accuracy — even under difficult conditions — by separating the measurement from the noise.
- Diagnostic functions to monitor flowmeter and process conditions.
- Status messages that follow NAMUR standards.
- Rejection of invalid entries.
- A universal transmitter design to simplify spare parts inventory and reduce costs.
- A Tefzel liner.
- Hastelloy C, tantalum and platinum/iridium electrode choices.
- The flexibility of the transmitter to be integral with the sensor or remotely located.
- HART communications protocol.
- Easy integration into the company’s asset management systems.
- Compliance in accordance with FM, cFM Class I, Div. 2 for explosion-proof protection.