Industrial-Grade Wireless Intercom
Thu, 08/16/2012 - 8:37am
Designed to provide wireless communication from a loading dock or receiving door, Ritron Inc.’s DoorCom™ wireless intercom can improve efficiency and security. According to the company, this system:
- Installs easily at any entry point to permit visitors to announce their arrival.
- Offers long-range performance that allows radio-equipped personnel to receive a call from practically anywhere in the building and instantly answer back using a portable two-way radio or desk-top base station.
- Is ideal for installation at delivery/receiving door, employee entrance, entrance or lobby, will-call/pick-up, loading dock, factory floor and more.
- Helps to increase efficiency and maintain security by allowing exterior doors to remain locked.
- Is two-part system that features a rugged, all-metal speaker intercom box which is mounted on the outside of the facility, and an R-series transceiver mounted inside the facility, safe from the weather and vandals.
- Features a radio transceiver that provides optimal radio signal coverage to radio-equipped personnel and a range of approximately 350,000 square feet.
- Is compatible with any other business band two-way radio operating on the same frequency.