Free Labeling Guides
Wed, 08/22/2012 - 10:58am
Graphic Products Inc. has released three new free labeling guides for facility and plant managers worldwide:
Fault Current Labeling Guide
- Provides an overview of the National Electrical Code Article 110 labeling requirements, recently updated in 2011.
- Contains information about required NEC compliant labels and includes labeling examples.
- Highlights the method used to calculate available fault current, which must be displayed on labels.
OSHA HazCom 2012 Best Practices Guide for Labeling
- Reviews the U.N.’s Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) standards.
- OSHA’s recent decision to adopt GHS standards means changes for most facilities as soon as December 1, 2013.
- This guide keeps you ahead of the curve by training your workers on OSHA-GHS standards before the deadline.
SDS Quick Reference Labeling Guide for HazCom 2012
- Provides information on the U.N. Safety Data Sheet (SDS) format, which is replacing the old MSDS format.
- SDS is globally recognized.
- These sheets are an important element of the new GHS labeling standards.
- Use this guide to learn about SDS formatting and train workers before the December 1, 2013 deadline.