Energy-Efficient Air Compressors
Sullair Corp.’s new line of 230 Volt VSD S-energy® lubricated rotary screw air compressors was designed to meet the growing demand for variable speed drive energy efficiency in a 230V package. According to the company, this expanded line of compressors:
- Now includes Models 1100e, 1500e, 1800e, 1800, 2200, 3000P, 3700 and 4500, all of which are now available with Variable Speed Drive.
- Range from 15 to 60 horsepower, with capacities from 46.4 to 222 cfm and pressures ranging from 100 to 175 psig.
- Helps users significantly reduce operating and energy costs over the entire compressor life cycle.
- Features the time-tested air-end design with low restriction inlet valve for superior CFM performance.
- Includes a variety of design features that simplify maintenance, improve reliability and extend service life.