Defending 99.9999999 Percent Efficiency
Wed, 08/15/2012 - 10:40am
Mott Corp. recently launched its Defender Series all-metal filter to accommodate the smallest high-purity gas filter footprint to date. According to the company, the Defender additionally delivers:
- Flow rates of 300 SLPM in filter lengths of 3.31 inches (84 mm) or 650 SLPM (127 mm) in lengths of 5.0 inches.
- A low pressure drop for the reduction of vacuum conductance, allowing for fast wafer chamber evacuation and fill.
- Operating pressures up to 2,500 PSIG and operating temperatures up to 450°C.
- Compliance with SEMI requirements for 9 log reduction value (99.9999999 percent efficiency) down to 0.003 µm at the recommended flow rate.
- Suitability for virtually every application in the semiconductor industry.
- Support for the industry’s transition to 450-mm wafer equipment.