A Continuously Filtered Environment
Wed, 08/15/2012 - 10:58am
Erlab has designed its Captair Store vented filtering storage cabinets to reduce inhalation risks associated with the concentration of vapors and purify ambient air 24 hours a day. The company says that Captair Store ductless cabinets also boast:
- Silent turbine fans that draw chemical vapors into a molecular high-absorption filter.
- Construction from anti-corrosion metallic alloy, which is protected by a thermo-hardening epoxy-polyester, anti-acid coating.
- Adjustable shelves and glass doors for ease of product viewing.
- The capacity to store from 10 to 360 liters.
- Storage for a wide variety of chemicals used in laboratories.
- Safety certification and compliance with AFNOR NF X 15-211, Class II.
- Availability in a compact model for wall or bench-top mounting.