Tue, 07/17/2012 - 7:27am
Emerson Process Management’s high-capacity, pressure-reducing Tartarini 10-inch Type FL regulator is pilot-operated and well-suited for high-pressure drop applications. According to the company:
- The SR II noise attenuation option can reduce noise levels as much as 20 dB (A), depending on flows and pressure drop.
- It can be configured to be used as a relief valve or backpressure regulator.
- It complements the company’s current family of 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6- and 8-inch regulators.
- The regulator handles higher capacities while providing true no-bleed design, easy startup, noise attenuation options, balanced trim design, bubble-tight shut off, 1480 psig inlet/outlet rating, control accuracy and modular design.
- It is easy to maintain due to the low number of parts.