Paging Those in Need of Contamination-Resistant Hose
Wed, 07/25/2012 - 11:11am
PAGE International Hose offers USP Class VI-certified RCTW rubber-covered fluoropolymer hose to transfer materials without contaminating product integrity. The company says that these hoses are further highlighted by:
- A USP Class VI certification, which includes stringent testing of the tube materials to determine biocompatibility, toxicity and extractables of a product, thereby ensuring absolute purity.
- EPDM rubber that covers the FEP tube with multi-layers of rubber and polyester reinforcement, in addition to helical wire for support.
- A materials composition that insulates the tube, eliminating the risk for burns that are associated with stainless steel reinforcement.
- Full vacuum service.
- The capacity to handle temperatures up to 300ºF (149ºC).
- Sizes ranging from 1/2 up to 4 inches (inner dia.).
- A flexible design that is easy to clean.