No Need for External Boosters, Amplifiers
Wilden® has developed the HX400S high-pressure air-operated double-diaphragm pump for applications that require the reliable transfer of viscous, solid-laden slurries at high discharge pressures. Moreover, the company says that the HX400S is highlighted by:
- The power to use the pump’s liquid chambers as an amplification chamber rather than relying on external boosters or amplifiers.
- The Pro-Flo X™ air distribution system that features the EMS™ efficiency management system, which allows the operator to dial in the actual operational parameters regardless of the application demands or pump size.
- A 2:1 ratio of discharge fluid pressure to air inlet pressure, resulting in the ability to achieve a discharge fluid pressure of up to 250 PSIG (17.2 BAR).
- A 62-GPM (235-L/minute) maximum flow rate, a125-PSIG (8.6-BAR) maximum air inlet pressure and a 250-PSIG (17.2-BAR) maximum discharge pressure.
- Advanced™ bolted construction for maximum product containment.
- Lube-free operation, as well as optimal anti-freezing performance.
- 1-1/2-inch (38-mm) inlet and discharge connections.
- DIN or 300-pound ANSI flanged connections.