Intrinsically Safe Wireless Telemetry Solutions
TankLink recently released the intrinsically safe I-Safe Prophet 7000 Series wireless tank level gauges, which are approved for use in Class 1, Div. 2, Group D hazardous locations. According to the company, the I-Safe Prophet 7000 Series also delivers:
- The convenience of wirelessly accessing tank data, so decisions on inventory replenishment are data driven, allowing users to plan the most efficient deliveries.
- 24/7 access to tank location and inventory information, enabling improved scheduling and delivery efficiencies.
- Rugged NEMA 4X enclosures that make the units well-suited for safe operations in virtually any industrial environment.
- Simple installation, long battery life and GPS capabilities, so a tank's precise location is always known.
- Several models from which to choose, including the I-Safe 7420 for chemicals and the 7450 delta pressure system for gasoline.
- Compliance with UL certification to meet the National Electrical Code for Class I hazardous locations in which flammable gases or vapors may be present in sufficient quantities to be explosive or ignitable.