Heating Blankets for Drums and Buckets
The Powerblanket® line of drum and bucket warmers replaces conventional band heaters, warming ovens and blowers for heating temperature-sensitive materials stored in plastic, metal and other containers. The company says that the blankets are characterized by:
- Utilizing patented GreenHeatTM technology, the heaters are an energy- and cost-efficient solution for maintaining viscosity and flow for stored liquids.
- GreenHeat Technology allows containers to be rapidly and consistently warmed without creating the hot and cold spots common with competitive products.
- The drum and bucket warmers provide maximum freeze protection by maintaining a desired temperature through an evenly heated area.
- The insulated, full-wrap design keeps heat in and cold out, working on both metal and poly drums and buckets year-round.
- By evenly maintaining temperatures, the warmers prevent product waste and reduce downtime.
- They operate from a standard 120-volt electrical source and are certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards.
- The product line fits 55-, 30- and 15-gallon drums and 5-gallon buckets.
- A PRO model comes with an adjustable thermostatic controller that allows customers to set and manage material temperatures from ambient up to 160°F/71°C (±2°F/1°C).
- The Rapid Ramp model will quickly heat and keep materials at a temperature of 100°F/ 8°C (±10°F/6°C).