Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs
ENECON® Corp.’s FLEXICLAD® ER is a two-component, 100 percent solids, trowelable polymer composite that has been specifically formulated to repair damaged flexible components such as conveyor belts, hoses, off-road tire sidewalls, expansion bellows, and more. According to the company, FLEXICLAD® ER also:
- Requires no primer.
- Bonds to most rubber and flexible materials.
- Cures at ambient temperatures — no heat is required.
- Safe and simple to use and no special tools are needed.
- Can be used to create irregular flexible gaskets on distorted flange faces or to create a resilient bond for metal, wood, etc.
- Can also be used to seal and caulk heat exchanger water boxes to tube sheet faces or to seal joints in condensate pans, cooling tower pans, etc.