Calibrating in Extreme Temperatures
AMETEK Test & Calibration Instruments Inc.’s new JOFRA® PTC-125 Cooler and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler calibrators are designed for applications that require either extreme cooling or high heat. According to the company, the two new options are characterized by:
- Highly efficient, free-piston Stirling cooler.
- Improved heating and cooling speeds.
- Fast cool to -80°C in 65 minutes.
- Large-diameter inserts designed to calibrate large-sized or multiple sensors at once.
- Easy-to-carry design, weighing only 15 kilograms.
- Built-in, high-accuracy reference sensor.
- Intelligent sensors for plug-and-play, failsafe connectivity.
- Easy-to-read, full-color 5.7-inch VGA display.
- USB connection for improved communications and software downloads.
- Multi-hole insert kits that cover most commonly known sensor sizes.
- Carrying case for improved portability and convenience.
- Wide temperature range (-90°C to +125°C).
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Patent-pending Dynamic Load Compensation (DLC) system provides perfect temperature uniformity in the insert.
- AMETEK’s most advanced reference temperature calibrator with the widest available temperature range (-100°C to +155°C).