All-in-One RFID Controller & IO-Link Master
Fri, 07/27/2012 - 4:18am
Bulluff Inc.'s BIS-V RFID controller is a compact evaluation unit that enables the simultaneous connection of up to four read/write heads. According to the company:
- Both HF (13.56 MHz) in accordance with ISO 15693 and ISO 14443 and LF (125 kHz) read heads can be connected on the front with plug connectors and are automatically detected.
- It is the only device on the market that allows IO-Link capable sensors or actuators to also be directly connected.
- If offers hardware and installation savings.
- It fulfills all requirements for an industry-ready version (IP67, metal housing) and is equipped with Profibus interface and with USB as the service interface to the PC.
- It is suitable for identification tasks for material flow control in conveyor systems in mechanical engineering, assembly lines, electric suspension systems, in the entire intralogistics field and more.