An Absorbent Mat that Won’t Budge
Mon, 07/30/2012 - 10:58am
New Pig Corp.’s PIG® Grippy® Traffic Mat® rug is an absorbent mat with a one-of-a-kind adhesive bottom that stays put, no matter what™. The company says that the mat:
- Is heat-fused and needle punched for long-term durability.
- Will not rip, shred or fray, even under heavy foot and forklift traffic.
- Is ideal for high-traffic work areas, walkways and anywhere slippery floors are a problem.
- Soaks up leaks, drips and overspray without bunching up, curling and sliding.
- Peels up easily without leaving residue behind.
- Has been tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as a high-traction surface which can reduce slip and fall claims by as much as 90 percent when used as part of a floor safety program.
- Absorbs oils, coolants, solvents and water.
- Features a poly backing that creates an additional barrier to prevent absorbed liquids from passing through to the floor.
- Features a spunbond top layer with heavy-duty stitching and eight layers of fine-fiber polypropylene.
- Cuts easily with scissors or a utility knife.