Tudertechnica has introduced Tusil Bright silicone hose — a silicone suction and delivery hose that is suitable for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food products industries — to the North American market. The company says that the hose is characterized by:
- It meets the strict health and sanitary standards of industry governing agencies in USA, Europe and Japan.
- The hose has been tested in compliance with USP XXXII Class VI.
- The recent addition to the list of approvals for Tusil Bright is the MIGRATION TEST of the German agency BfR (Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung), the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment.
- Tusil Bright is produced with a translucent and phthalates free silicone platinum cured tube, tested in compliance with REACH regulations.
- It is reinforced with synthetic plies and stainless steel wire helix; the cover is made with translucent silicone platinum cured, resistant to aging, ozone and abrasion.