Robust Hose Pumps
Thu, 06/14/2012 - 12:28pm
Bredel introduces its new APEX range of optimized pumps, designed to suit all dosing, metering and transfer duties between 0.7 and 317 GPH. According to the company, the pumps are also characterized by:
- Robust, reliable and flexible, the range sets the new standard for lowering life cycle cost in tough industrial applications.
- Unlike other pump types, the hose pumps have no expensive wearing components such as seals, valves, membranes, stators, rotors or glands to maintain.
- They are perfectly suited for handling difficult fluids — corrosive, viscous, shear-sensitive, gaseous, crystallizing or even fluids with a combination of these properties.
- Offering the best performance available on the market for pressures up to 116 psi, along with reliable and stable flow up to 317 GPH, makes the range an ideal choice for ongoing, precise dosing.
- Long-lasing hoses support repeatable accuracy when dosing additives; while continuous pumps speed up to 100 rpm provide a wider capacity range compared to to alternative hose pumps.
- Users benefit from extremely low maintenance requirements, giving extended up-time and therefore process continuity.
- With cast aluminum housing, robust direct coupled technology and precision machined hosed elements, the range provides decreased cost of ownership, reduced operating costs and low inventory stocking.