Pressure Calibration on the Move
E Instruments' new PPC P/H Dual Portable Pressure Calibrator with built-in hand pumps offers both pneumatic and hydraulic calibration capabilities. According to the company, this portable pressure calibrator is the ideal site tool for checking the calibration of pressure, differential pressure gauges, control values, pressure transmitters, pressure transducers, receiver gauges and many other types of pressure switches and recorders.
- Pneumatic range: -0.85 to 20 Bar (to 300 PSI).
- Hydraulic range: 0 to 400 Bar (to 6,000 PSI).
- Overall accuracy: ± 0.05 percent F.S. + 1 digit.
- Temperature compensation: 0 to 50°C (automatic).
- Engineering units: atm, Kg/cm², Bar, PSI, mbar, inHg, cmH2O, inH2O, Pa, kPa and Mpa.
- mA input: active loop — 50mA, passive loop — 25mA.
- Voltage range: 0 to 30V DC.
- Pressure switch test: maximum 9V DC.
- Resolution (mA/V): 0.01 mA/V.
- Rechargeable battery and low battery indicator.