Moisture Analyzers with Automatic Calibration
Fri, 06/15/2012 - 9:28am
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. introduces the latest-generation HX204 Moisture Analyzer, which provides high measurement performance and compliance with industry standards. The company says that features include:
- The HX204 can be adjusted and calibrated at operating temperature, ensuring the instrument is performing optimally under specific working conditions.
- The built-in LevelControl warns the user if the instrument is not correctly leveled.
- Fully automatic calibration technology (FACT) eliminates the need for frequent manual testing with external weights.
- Internal weights adjust and calibrate the balance and ensure accurate results at all times.
- Individual user rights can be established to ensure compliance with quality guidelines.
- Personalized home screens provide only the information required to perform daily tasks.
- Password protection and access rights prevent errors and ensure SOPs are met.
- Shortcuts enable drying methods to be started with just one click for fast, error-free operation.
- Real-time graphics show the drying curve for each measurement.
- A high-performance MonoBloc weighing cell with a capacity of 200 g and 0.1 mg resolution guarantees maximum weighing accuracy, even for very low moisture