Lighting Fixture for Hazardous Environments
Rig-A-Lite's MAR2 LED Series lighting fixture offers a copper-free extruded aluminum housing suitable for use in offshore rigs, land drilling rigs, oil and gas production, refineries, chemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, industrial manufacturing, wastewater treatment plants or other areas where hazardous gases are present. The company says that it is also characterized by:
- It is rated for marine and heavy hose-down environments where salt spray and corrosive chemicals may be a factor.
- Available with an 80 watt LED system tested at 90.1 lumens per watt in 2- or 4-foot lengths.
- The superior light output will provide almost triple the output of a two lamp T-12 MAR2 and double the output of a two lamp T-8 luminaire with no maintenance for 60,000 hours.
- The fixtures are covered by a 5-year warranty against manufacturer's defect and lumen loss greater than 30 percent.
- Features include: non-metallic UV resistant hinges, watershed design, 360-degree rotation for unlimited mounting options, a shatter- and heat-resistant acrylic lens and stainless steel cam action latches.
- The MAR2 LED Series meets the following standards and approvals: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; UL 844, 1598A and 8750; CSA C2.22#137; CSA C2.22#213; ETL Listed; 55°C ambient temperature; and tested to IESNA LM79 & LM80 standards.