Industrial Leak Detection
Mon, 06/25/2012 - 1:15pm
Spectronics Corp. has unveiled the powerful Spectroline® OPTIMAX™ 365, a cordless, rechargeable true UV-A (365 nm) LED flashlight that is ideal for industrial leak detection. According to the company, the flashlight:
- Utilizes ultra-high intensity LED technology to produce a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of up to 50,000 µW/cm² at a distance of 6 inches (15 centimeters).
- Is powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery and provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection time between charges.
- Features a LED lifetime of 30,000 hours.
- Is extremely lightweight and compact, weighing just 11.8 ounces (335 grams).
- Features an ergonomic design that provides ultimate comfort and freedom of movement during inspections.
- Has a corrosion-resistant anodized lamp body, which makes it perfect for industrial use in the field or plant.
- Comes with UV-absorbing spectacles, a belt holster and smart AC and DC battery chargers, all conveniently packed in a padded carrying case.
- When used in conjunction with Spectroline® fluorescent dyes, it is easy to pinpoint leaks in hydraulic systems, lubrication systems, pipelines, condensers, water storage tanks and much more.