Do without Troublesome Liners
VICI Valco has designed its 360-micron high-pressure fittings to permit the direct connection of OD fused silica, PEEK, stainless or electroformed nickel tubing without having to use troublesome liners. According to the company, other features include:
- A leak-free connection, which can be easily be formed with the available manual tool, that seals at pressures well in excess of 20,000 PSI.
- A ferrule that is free to rotate and does not twist the tube as the nut is tightened, as well as that snaps into the nut, so that the fitting is 1 piece.
- A compact size and fine 2-56 threads.
- A wide range of micron bore sizes.
- Availability with a PEEK or stainless nut; the PEEK nut is supplied with a glass-filled PEEK ferrule, while the stainless nut uses a 316 stainless steel ferrule.
- Suitability for laboratories, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical applications.