Digital Timer, Counter & Tachometer
Fri, 06/01/2012 - 7:03am
These new CTT Series multi-function devices from AutomationDirect can be configured for operation as a digital counter, timer, combination timer/counter or tachometer. The units additionally offer:
- Selectable counting speeds up to 10,000 cycles per second.
- Availability in a standard 1/16 DIN size.
- Availability in 24-VDC and 100- to 240-VAC powered versions.
- Multiple transistor and relay output versions.
- Double-line, 6-digit, 2-color LCD displays for counter, timer or tachometer to present values, setting values and menu parameters during setup.
- Parameters that can be set using externally accessible DIP switches or the lockable keypad.
- Individual indicators for inputs, outputs and functions.
- Output 1, which is a single-pole, single-throw relay and NPN transistor that operate concurrently.
- Output 2, which can be ordered as either a single-pole, double-throw relay or NPN transistor.
- The ability to accept voltage and non-voltage inputs from a wide variety of NPN, PNP or dry contact sensors.