Thu, 06/28/2012 - 9:51am
Pepperl+Fuchs introduces EXTA3 Division 2 Keyboards, available as industrial panel-mount or stand-alone keyboards for use in Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D environments. The company says that these IP66-rated keyboards feature:
- A stainless steel desktop housing, anodized aluminum polyester foil faceplate and anti-microbial finish that do not promote bacterial growth.
- The keyboards are compatible with standard operating procedure (SOP) cleaning fluids and procedures.
- EXTA 3 Div 2 keyboards offer multiple connectivity options with a long, 5-foot cable and are available in mouse-less, touchpad mouse, joystick mouse and optical trackball mouse versions to suit varied application needs.
- All versions are chemically resistant to alcohols, dilute acids, dilute alkalis, esters, hydrocarbons, ketones and household cleaning agents.
- Panel-mount configurations quickly mount from the rear side of a panel cut-out and feature a built-in gasket to produce an IP66 seal.
- EXTA3 Div 2 keyboards complement the company's family of VisuNet Industrial HMI solutions, and help solidify the company’s commitment to being a robust single-source provider for HMI hardware needs.