Catering to Specific Needs without Custom Costs
Mon, 06/18/2012 - 11:24am
Lista now offers enhanced industrial workbenches as part of its fully integrated modular system for storage and workspace. The company says that these workbenches feature:
- A durable, modular design that can be easily configured to suit specific needs without custom cost.
- Availability with a choice of sturdy, long-lasting work surfaces, such as butcher block, pressed wood or galvanized steel, for different applications.
- Your choice from several differe4nt above-work surface shelves and overhead cabinets.
- The company’s Nexus system to support a wide range of shelves, parts bins, lights and electrical accessories, further customizing workbenches.
- Drawer storage cabinets, which come in a variety of widths, to serve as pedestals for workstations.
- Heavy-duty, aesthetically pleasing and practical designs.
- A broad selection of optional dividing and partitioning accessories for the cabinet drawers, allowing users to create customized storage compartments and providing the flexibility to accommodate changing storage requirements.