Accurate Upstream & Downstream Pressure Differentials
ACS Valves specifically designed its CI Series rotary valves for rugged applications that generate harsh or abrasive dusts, as well as for continuous performance in processing operations, reduced maintenance and optimal energy efficiency. The company believes that the CI Series also grants:
- Extended bearing life and maintenance cycles due to the outboard bearing design, which easily manages applications with pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG and protects bearings in high-temperature applications up to 750ºF, thereby removing bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials.
- An 8-vane rotor design to improve process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system.
- A simultaneous 2-vane inlet seal and 2-vane outlet seal to maintain accurate pressure differentials, thus reducing compressed air requirements.
- Long-term, heavy-duty rotary airlock operation.
- Housings cast to ensure strength in the composition and solidification of the housing’s metallurgy.
- Construction from cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Sizes from 10 to 44 inches.
- Availability of the company’s variable-frequency drives to modulate drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.
- Rotor configurations that include closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated and adjustable-tip (which are available in EDPM, hardened steel, stainless steel, bronze or polyurethane).
- Optional interior surface coatings, such as hard chrome, tungsten and Teflon®.