Trak Flow the Smart Way
Sierra Instruments presents its SmartTrak® 140 ultra-low ΔP mass flow controller for high-performance mass flow control applications in which minimal pressure drop is a key consideration for cost savings and efficiency. According to the company, the SmartTrak 140 is additionally highlighted by:
- The ability to control gas mass flow up to 500 SLPM (NLPM).
- An ultra-low ΔP of 4.5 PSID (310 mBard), considerably lower than other mass flow controllers on the market, which typically offer ΔP values of 25 PSID (1,700 mBard).
- An accuracy of ±1.0 percent of full scale, plus a repeatability of ±0.2 percent of full scale.
- The company’s patented Dial-A-Gas® technology, which allows users to set zero, span and full scale for 10 different gases independently in the field.
- A control valve with a large flow coefficient for precise control at low ΔP.
- A hand-held or instrument-mounted user display/interface (called the Pilot Module) to facilitate field adjustments and reconfiguration.
- 316 stainless steel construction.