Vibrating plastic pellet classifiers from The Witte Co. now offer an optional perforated fines deck that replaces hard-to-clean wire mesh screens with a proprietary design that efficiently removes the fines and chips from the on-spec plastic pellets, and reduces the potential for blockages to occur, along with their requisite line stoppages for cleaning. According to the company, these classifer decks are additionally characterized by:
- The capability to remove objectionable fines from plastic pellets.
- The flexibility to remove the perforated fines deck in seconds and return it to position without any tools when periodic cleaning is to be performed.
- A repeating pattern of smooth, round, precision CNC-punched holes as small as 0.077 inches, which is comparable to a 10-mesh screen.
- Construction from 304 stainless steel.
- Availability on the company’s entire line of plastic pellet classifiers.
- Optional customization to accommodate virtually any pellet or particle size specifications, as well as optional retrofitting on Witte units in the field.