Pressure Gauge with a Tubing Connection
Fri, 05/25/2012 - 9:46am
The Ashcroft® Type 1009 Duralife® stainless steel pressure gauge is now available with a 1/4-inch or 6-mm (outer dia.) tubing connection. Other features include:
- A direct connection from the Type 1009 to a pressure tubing systems via industry-standard ferrule-type mechanical grip couplings.
- Quick installation and removal.
- A threadless, straight-tube design.
- Compatibility with Ashcroft® 2-1/2- and 3-1/2-inch Type 1009 gauges with full-scale ranges up to 7,500 PSI.
- Elimination of the need for adapters.