Positive Once-Through Chopping Action
Fri, 05/04/2012 - 8:32am
Franklin Miller had designed the Delumper® Crusher 1077L to reduce lumps and agglomerates to desired output with a positive once-through chopping action. The company says that this precision unit also employs:
- The power to easily process a wide range of solids, reducing them to their basic grain size without fines, overgrind or heat rise.
- A smooth rotating drum mounted with replaceable teeth that intermesh with special sizing combs.
- Accommodations for chemicals, minerals, plastics, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Smooth operation, low noise and vibration, easy assembly and long, dependable service.
- 1-piece, dust-tight body construction.
- A smooth polished seamless body, shaft seals and connecting flanges.
- A low-headroom design.
- Availability with a sanitary design and finish, special alloys and outboard bearings with packing seals, as well as secondary sizing screens.