Optimize Dust-Free Material Flow
Volkmann recently unveiled its BBUone bulk bag unloading station to optimize dust-free material flow from the bag to the vacuum conveyor and downstream processes without any contamination of the material or work environment. The company believes that the BBUone additionally boasts:
- A dust-tight discharge chute connector to the feed hopper to contain product flow, while preventing dirt and other waste material that has collected on the underside of the bulk bag from entering and contaminating the product flow.
- A 2-ton capacity, as well as low-profile pickup.
- Availability in either a fork-lift or hoist version.
- The flexibility to be customized with frame extension sets, and electric chain hoists with passive or active crab mechanisms.
- Other options that include massaging paddles with pneumatic actuators, material agitators and material delumpers to aid material flow; a manual or pneumatic covering for the material discharge module; a dust collector to maintain environmental air quality; and an interface for the company’s conveying systems to move the product downstream in the production process.