Thu, 05/31/2012 - 1:23pm
AEMC offers a new 1000V Megohmmeter with insulation test voltage selections of 250V, 500V and 1000V. According to the company, additional features include:
- True Megohmmeter®.
- Measure insulation to 4000M W (4G W).
- TEST LOCK feature for timed measurements up to 15 minutes.
- Auto discharge after insulation test.
- AC/DC voltmeter to 600VAC/1000VDC.
- Ohmmeter to 400kW.
- Continuity meter with up to 200mA test current.
- Test lead resistance compensation for accurate low resistance measurements.
- Auto HOLD function to "freeze" readings.
- Large and bright dual display with blue backlight.
- Auto Power Off.
- Ergonomic over-molded case with back-stand.
- Complies with International Insulation Testing.
- Standards including EN61557.
- CE marked and 600V CAT IV.