Mini Temperature Transmitters
Fri, 05/04/2012 - 10:43am
OMEGA Engineering presents its TX-M12 Series temperature transmitters, which range from -200° to 850°C (-328° to 1,862°F), with improved performance over conventional in-head devices. According to the company, these transmitters also boast:
- Acceptance of a variety of resistance sensors, including Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100 and Ni1000.
- Integral M12 connectors to maintain IP67 protection, whilst allowing for a quick and simple change of sensor.
- Fast, secure and water-tight connections for both the sensor and the instrumentation.
- A variable resistance of up to 10,000 ohms, as well as an accuracy of ±0.2°C + 0.05 percent of reading.
- A fraction of the size of standard head-mounted transmitters with dimensions of 38 (dia.) by 20 mm (H), plus a weight of just 100 grams.
- 0 to 100°C output default scaling, whereas other ranges can be specified at the time of purchase.
- The ability to scale the transmitter in the field by programming the device with an optional USB module, which is supplied with free software.
- A rugged stainless steel enclosure.
- Availability of 2 outputs — either 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC.
- Suitability for a broad range of applications, including process control and monitoring equipment.