The Largest High-Capacity Roller Mill
Thu, 05/03/2012 - 11:02am
Alstom introduces its Raymond® 120-inch roller mill system to dry, pulverize, classify and deliver various types of materials with feed sizes ranging from 10 to 70 mm. According to the company, this large mill additionally offers:
- Accommodations for processing materials that are classified as 5 or less on the Mohs scale of hardness.
- The ability to control product size and production quality with minimal power, which reduces overall operating costs.
- The flexibility to produce a wide range of material sizes — from granular to fine.
- Advantageous construction features, such as journal assembly, a vertical shaft hub connection, trunnion bearings, a dual O-ring, fabricated plow support and a flange bearing for turbine classifiers.
- Suitability for limestone sorbent and solid fuel alternatives that require greater milling capacity.