High-Performance Grease for Forklifts & Lift Trucks
Dayton Progress’ new DayLube high-performance grease uses nano-ceramic particles, which act as sub-microscopic ball bearings to provide continuous lubrication to steel surfaces. According to the company, the grease, which is especially suited for use with fork lifts, lift trucks and other material-handling devices, offers:
- A much lower coefficient of friction at all temperatures than traditional PTFE greases.
- It is chemically inert and environmentally friendly.
- It maintains its viscosity across full temperature range and is NSF-H1 Food Grade Certified.
- Extraordinary adhesion extends production to up to 10-times that of other greases.
- The grease does not soften or run out — after 100,000 production strokes it shows no evidence of breaking down.
- It provides unparalleled friction-reduction and wear-resistance, making it ideal for a wide range of industrial applications.
- In addition to the protection of masts and runners for fork lifts and lift trucks, it is also proven on conveyors and their bearings, as well as bushings cables, cams, chains, gears, lifters, machine parts, robotics, slides, wear plates and more.
- It operates in temperature ranges from -40°F to 800°F, and the nano-ceramic particles remain intact to 2500°F.
- It is available in 16-ounce tubes and 16-ounce jars, as well as cases of 12 each (jars or tubes).