Handheld Pressure Calibrator
Tue, 05/08/2012 - 11:11am
AMETEK Test and Calibration Instruments has expanded the capabilities of its versatile JOFRA® HPC600 handheld pressure calibrator. According to the company:
- The instrument’s unique built-in electric pump now allows the calibrator to achieve pressure and vacuum generation up to 20 bar/300 psi with the single touch of a button.
- In addition to its enhanced capabilities, the HPC600 offers a true multifunction solution for a broad range of high-accuracy pressure calibration applications — from simple tool-type jobs to complex custody transfer systems.
- The device features a user-configurable information display, 15 different pressure units, mA input/output, % error calculation, voltage measurement, serial communications and an external pressure module capability.
- The multifunctional device is designed to work as a pressure indicator, pressure calibrator, a complete mA loop calibrator (including 24-volt supply), a voltmeter, thermometer and pressure/vacuum generator.
- All are in a single ruggedized housing with an easy intuitive operating system that fits in the palm of the hand.
- The calibrator is delivered as a ready-to-test system, complete with hose, fittings and soft case equipped to meet any need for pressure calibration.
- An international traceable calibration certificate, including vacuum and electrical parameters, comes standard.
- More than 60 different JOFRA APM pressure modules extend the application base of the HPC600 by allowing calibrations in additional ranges.