Floor-Mounted & Free-Standing Enclosures
Hammond Manufacturing has designed its 1418, 1422 and HN4SS Series floor-mounted and free-standing stainless steel enclosures to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic, or pneumatic controls and instruments. The company additionally says that these units provide:
- Construction from 304 or 316 grade stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Seams that are continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Doors mounted on continuous hinges and sealed with a seamless poured-in-place gasket.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting eyes.
- Your choice of closure options, which include traditional clamp covers that can be specified for applications in which access to the inside is not regularly required, 3-point locking handles or quarter-turn fasteners for when the doors need to be frequently opened.
- A wide range of heights, widths and depths.
- Ideal suitability in oil and gas facilities, water treatment plants, food manufacturing plants, pharmaceutical production, and other industries in which equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in applications in which corrosion is a serious problem.
- A NEMA 4X rating.