50-HP Aerator Outperforms Most 75-HP Units
Airmaster Aerator has designed its high-efficiency 50-HP Turbo X-Treme Magnum aerator to provide maximum aeration while using only a fraction of the energy required by other models. According to the company, the floating/surface aerator additionally grants:
- The ability to pump 12.5 million gallons of water per day.
- An energy-saving 50-HP motor that incorporates a turbo blower and a double-sided impeller to achieve high-capacity water movement — with maximum aeration and mixing.
- The capacity to raise the dissolved oxygen level in the water (ponds, lagoons, etc.), while providing high-capacity water movement.
- The power to replace aerators requiring up to 3 times the horsepower, resulting in substantial energy savings.
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- Ideal suitability for a wide variety of applications, especially deep-water applications, including municipal, industrial, agricultural and disaster recovery.
- An optional chemical injection port for adding enzymes and de-foamers.
- Reliable, long-term operation with a 1-year warranty.