Verify Moisture Analyzer Performance
Mon, 04/02/2012 - 1:11pm
METTLER TOLEDO has launched the innovative SmartCal reference substance, designed to verify and document moisture analyzer performance with a simple 10-minute test. According to the company, SmartCal is further characterized by:
- Fulfills the quality management system requirements of the food sector (BRC, IFS), the pharmaceutical industry (GMP, USP <1058>) and also meets ISO 9001.
- Each single-use sachet contains 8.5 grams of the reference substance, which has a defined moisture content.
- The user simply places the contents of the sachet in the moisture analyzer and presses ‘Start’— a straightforward Pass/Fail notification confirms if the result is within the specified SmartCal control limits, and the instrument is ready for use.
- Regular moisture analyzer monitoring with SmartCal ensures that instrument performance is in accordance with specifications.
- Certified SmartCal (cSmartCal) is supplied with a Certificate of Analysis issued by the independent German Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing in Berlin.