Separating the Separator from the Chaff
Fri, 04/13/2012 - 10:20am
SWECO® introduces its SaniSep™ Plus sanitary separator for wet and dry processing — from checking incoming raw materials to safety screening in final packaging. According to the company, the SaniSep Plus additionally delivers:
- The most sanitary separation possible.
- A crevice-free interior and streamlined exterior to prevent product from getting trapped between the frame and the edge of the screen, thus eliminating buildup, which can contribute to contamination and other unsanitary conditions.
- The Vortex™ frame to minimize product buildup with flush connections, radius corner spouts and continuous seam welds, while enabling virtually complete product discharge.
- Polished stainless steel construction.
- A low-profile design available with a 24-, 30-, 40-, 48- or 60-inch sanitary base.
- Compliance not only with CGMP standards, but also for 3A, USDA, ASTM and FDA applications.
- Suitability for use in pharmaceutical, food, dairy and other cross-contaminant-sensitive applications.
- The flexibility to be customized with a variety of materials and surface finishes, as well as in-place cleaning capabilities, screen cleaning/deblinding devices, and portable or stationary stands.
PTXi Booth #1204