Pulverize Food, Preserve its Characteristics
Tue, 04/17/2012 - 11:34am
Yutaka Manufacturing’s pulverizer generates very low heat as to not damage original food characteristics. Other features include:
- A uniform particle size distribution.
- A counter-current mechanism (2 rotors rotating in opposite directions) to achieve fine pulverizing of fibrous materials.
- A very low operating temperature to protect vitamin B/C, or pulverize oily grain/grain containing sugar.
- Accommodations for grain (such as soy beans and rice), tea and more.
- The flexibility to replace cryogenic grinding.
PTXi Booth #3525, #3527