Process Weighing Controllers for Hazardous Areas
Mettler-Toledo now offers a Division 2 and Zone 2/22 hazardous area approval for their popular IND131/IND331 line of process weighing controllers. According to the company, the controllers, which carry FM (Canada and U.S.), ATEX and IECEx approvals for installation and use in Division 2 and Zone 2/22 environments, are additionally characterized by:
- Organic LED display readable in all light conditions.
- Ultra-fast A/D conversion rate and TraxDSP® digital filtering.
- Enclosures designed to match application environment — modular design enables multiple mounting possibilities.
- 24 VDC operation.
- Support for a wide variety of options, including DIO, additional serial port and PLC interfaces.
- Portable calibration/configuration settings and firmware updates via an SD memory card.
- Scale calibration through PLC interface — CalFREE® allows scales to be calibrated without test weights.