Printers with a 3-Year Warranty
Thu, 04/12/2012 - 11:28am
Graphic Products has instituted a new, free 3-year warranty, which applies to its family of DuraLabel thermal transfer printers. According to the company:
- The warranty covers the entire printer, including the print head, and applies to all new printers sold after April 1, 2012.
- The company also offers an iron-clad warranty on its supplies, which states: “If labels made with DuraLabel Premium Vinyl fail within five years of purchase, we will provide a one-time replacement roll of the same supply” (the warranty applies to DuraLabel Premium Vinyl Tapes and DuraLabel XPressPeel Vinyl Tapes).
DuraLabel’s lineup of printers includes:
- DuraLabel PRO 300, a desktop thermal transfer sign and label printer.
- DuraLabel Toro®, a stand-alone portable custom label printer.
- DuraLabel 4000 label and sign printer, which creates 1-inch to 4-inch wide tapes and die-cut labels in 203 dpi resolution.
- DuraLabel 7000, which is ideal for creating signs or larger labels up to 7 inches wide.
- DuraLabel 9000, which prints up to 9 inches.
- DL 2000 Plus, which is lightweight and simple to operate.