Multi-Purpose Trolleys & Plastic Totes
Wed, 04/11/2012 - 1:31pm
Pall has introduced Allegro multi-purpose single-stack and modular multi-stack processing trolleys, which enable easy implementation of a wide range of single-use system designs around each unit operation. According to the company, the trolleys:
- Provide maximum flexibility in most single-use operations used in the processing environment.
- Feature support trays that are made of a high-molecular-weight polyethylene (PE) and feature outstanding processing capabilities and superior wear resistance.
- Include hardware that was designed to ensure safe and reliable handling of the systems as well as provide maximum flexibility to the end user.
- Are suitable for applications where fluid containment, ease of use and flexibility are paramount.
- Are based around a mobile stainless steel frame, where trays and other accessories can be fitted; the base frame can be expanded depending on operation and volume requirements.
- Feature trays that are very easy to install and remain fully accessible, so operator intervention is kept to a minimum.