Filter Systems with a Small Footprint
Tue, 04/17/2012 - 10:27am
Tri-Mer Corp.’s Tri-Flow compact filter systems deliver HEPA-level performance with an MERV 16 rating. According to the company:
- They have a small footprint and exceptionally large filter surface area.
- The design provides in-line pulse jet cleaning and maintains a low operating pressure drop.
- Filter efficiencies of 99.999 percent on 0.5 micron and larger particles are typical.
- Service life is 3 to 5 times longer, with zero compromise of filter performance.
- Filter change-out is fast, tool-free and done from outside the collector, eliminating the risk of employee exposure to hazardous dusts.